Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Some People Can't Even Get Their Black Propaganda Right...



Another day another allegation and from another halfwit. A short time ago I was sent a screen shot of a post by Mickey Donnelly from Derry alleging that not only had I hacked his account, attempted to hack his account on numerous occasions, set up an Instagram account in his name using my name, and that I am writing letters to the Derry Journal in his name. Phew, I don’t know where I get the time!!! 
 Now, I’m just wondering if I did all this just after I admitted to shooting JFK, or before I admitted to poisoning Alexander Litvinenko?

From all these allegations, it’s a wonder Kim Jong-il and Vladimir Putin aren’t beating my door in to offer me a job!

Shortly after I received the screenshot my husband visited the Derry Journal office and spoke to the Editor of the paper.

He showed Mr.Duffy the editor a screenshot of Mickey Donnelly’s facebook post on Dixie Elliot’s Facebook page, you can see this below.

Closed Kangaroo Court of Dixie!!


Now here are the facts:

1. The Derry Journal has confirmed there was a letter sent to the Derry Journal ‘claiming’ to be from Mickey Donnelly, it provided contact details, telephone number and home address. As the content was ‘bog standard republican fare’ and the contact details were all provided the Journal did not feel it necessary to contact Mickey for verification.


2. A time later, Mickey Donnelly telephoned the Derry Journal claiming he did not send the letter, that he would be contacting his solicitor and demanded they trace the i.p. address. The Derry Journal have not heard from Mickey Donnelly’s solicitor.



3. The Derry Journal I.T. team are not tracing and have never been tracing any i.p. address as this for them is a non-issue. Moreover, as this is not the role of the Derry Journal, the question is have Mickey or his legal team contacted the PSNI?

4. That I am capable of ‘hacking’ anything is laughable.



5. That I have any interest in what Michael Donnelly does outside of attempting to blacken my name is even more laughable.



6.Truth be told, Michael Donnelly’s attack on me stems from my supporting Dr. Anne McCloskey in the 2016 Stormont election.



7. In a previous blog, I had addressed other allegations and innuendo from Dixie Elliot who has also been attempting to blacken my name. Dixie Elliot also took issue with me supporting Dr. Anne McCloskey in the 2016 Stormont election. Oddly now that these attacks are happening in the advance of an election.



8. With republicans amongst others raising the issue of closed material proceedings being used, that two republicans feel that trial by facebook is acceptable beggars belief. But then this is clearly all they have to offer.



9. That two big republicans must resort to online character assassination instead of addressing any issue they have with me in person is pathetic.



Mr Donnelly knows where I live. I was at the Bloody Sunday March for Justice at the weekend, had he have wanted to speak to me or confront me he could have. The fact that he didn't  confirms to me that this is a mere attempt to blacken my name.



If Mr Donnelly and Mr Elliot wish to sit down with me with an agreed neutral mediator and present evidence to substantiate their litany of ridiculous allegations, then I welcome it. I’ll go further, if they would like to open their Kangaroo closed court to the public then let’s agree the mediator and the location. However until such times as these gentlemen grow a pair  I will be ignoring everything else they have to throw. 

Ps, The rumour that I sank the titanic is untrue and for the record I was not steering it with a rowing boat. 

3 comments:

  1. All of this wastes time and energy and saps morale. We agree 95% and at least have a shared analysis of the past. Our enemies thrive on us not understanding one another. Of course we need truth. But not fracture. There are too few left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of this wastes time and energy and saps morale. We agree 95% and at least have a shared analysis of the past. Our enemies thrive on us not understanding one another. Of course we need truth. But not fracture. There are too few left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree Anne, this for me is akin to throwing positive energy into a dark hole. That said, I will defend myself against the allegations being leveled at me.

    ReplyDelete